Technical Assistance

My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask for technical assistance. Went ahead and borrowed MIM for a second time on Abracadabra’s platform. It states my open position as well as my dashboard registers the amount borrowed as well, however, the MIM I borrowed is no where to be found. Checked my Metamask assets. It’s not there. The wallet was connected to FTM because, that is what is recognizing the transaction of the borrowed amount. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful. Thank you. Here is the TXID: Fantom Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | FtmScan

Hi @dapinkbat,
If you opened a leveraged position it is ok, in this case you don’t get tokens because they are automatically reinvested as you can read in the docs.
“Note: The user will not end up with any MIM in their wallet from this transaction, and will be farming yield at the leverage they have selected.”

If you open a position without leverage then yes, then you get the borrowed MIMs in your wallet and you can do whatever you want with them.

Hope my comment was helpful! :wink:

1 Like