Partnership Offer/veNFT Allocation - CHRONOS on Arbitrum

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out on behalf of Chronos, a new ve(3,3) DEX launching on Arbitrum, and we’d like to suggest the possibility of adding Abracadabra as one of our launch partners.

We’re introducing some pretty unique features that we think are really going to help us stand out from the ve(3,3) crowd. The most notable of these are our maturuty-adjusted liquidity positions.

Users that provide liquidity have the option of staking their LPs to receive a maturity-adjusted NFT representing the underlying position, and over time, these maNFTs will earn boosted rewards relative to the base rate. Unlike the veNFTs, these positions aren’t locked - users can unstake their position whenever they like - but by doing so, they’ll forfeit any boost power they’ve accrued up until that point. Because the liquidity positions are NFTs though, they can be traded over-the-counter on an NFT marketplace, and we think this is going to go a long way towards not just attracting liquidity, but helping to make it more stable for longer periods of time.

If you’re interested in learning more, you can find the relevant links here: https://link3.to/chronosfinance

Information specifically about the maturity adjusted LPs can be found here: The Pillars of Chronos Pt. 2— Introducing Maturity-Adjusted LPs | by Chronos 🌀 | Mar, 2023 | Medium

We’re interested in adding Abracadabra as a launch partner and providing you with a veCHR NFT that you can use to vote incentives to strategic pairs on the DEX and increase liquidity for MIM on the Arbitrum network.

Thanks in advance, and please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

That actually sounds like a really cool idea. I like the use of NFTs to represent positions!! Could set up positions and sell those positions to those not interested in setting up the position themselves! Plus, these NFTs could work alongside Potion (abraNFT)!! I like the idea a lot… :man_mage:

1 Like