Is the team doing anything as far as marketing goes? I would love for this project to thrive this run

Does Anyone have any information on anything going on with the team? abracadabra or spell
I would appreciate a road map or any direction this token is going in
Im currently enjoying staking my spell on the website but I feel as if nobody really knows about spell

Sorry for the late response. Of late the team has been working on MIMSwap which launched on Blast network. This is a DEX similar to curve that we can deploy on any chain we’d like. While we can currently Beam MIM to any chain that LayerZero supports, you need to be able to exchange MIM for other tokens on the chain and vice versa for that to be useful. Having MIMSwap allows Abracadabra to not rely on Curve or other DEXes to be a useful part of new chains.

The team has been working on Potion Points which is a way to reward actions in the Abra ecosystem likely starting with LPs. AIP #51: Introducing "Potion" a novel incentive mechanism for the Abracadabra ecosystem - #3 by BrabDdy

The team also has been crafting proposals to receive ARB incentives that can be used to encourage growth with new cauldrons and rewards. [FINAL] Abracadabra DAO STIP Addendum - STIP Bridge Addendum - Arbitrum

The team has also submitted an RFP to LayerZero about how it will distribute the airdrop of LayerZero tokens to SPELL stakers, LPs, and Beam Users (plus a few more). SAIP #50: Post Abracadabra's RFP to take part in the LayerZero airdrop

Hopefully this helps explain what they’ve been up to!