Collateral Proposal: xBOMB on BSC (High APR BTC peg token)

Realy need this! Epic things by a based dev!

22 Likes

God this will be the best idea

21 Likes

Seems like a no brainer - win all round.

22 Likes

So exciting, seems like an obviously mutually-beneficial partnership. :handshake:

Bomb is quickly proving itself to be one of the fastest-moving and innovative protocols on BSC with plans to position itself as the gateway to DeFi for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem. As Aaron said, this should generate continuous healthy revenue for sSpell holders. Itā€™s the perfect synergy!

22 Likes

Youā€™re telling me I can borrow MIM with a BTC pegged stable thats already earning high APR??? WEN BOMB ON ABRA?!?!?

23 Likes

:eyes: Great Idea!! Bomb & Abra would be EPIC!! :bomb:

20 Likes

**Very strategic move for both bomb.money and abracadabra. Iā€™ve been following bomb since the beginning and itā€™s been an awesome journey the dev Aaron has been consistent and innovative to no end! Iā€™m super excited about this!!!**:partying_face:

21 Likes

Long timer user of Abra and holder of Spell. I think this would be an amazing addition to have on the BNB Chain side.

It will make Spell holders good revenue through its usage and increase platform activity for BNB Chain. This could then in-turn create more usage across all of Abra by getting more BNB Chain users to interact with Abra. This is 100% a win-win in my eyes. I vote yes!

22 Likes

This is one of the most awesome projects Iā€™ve been in since bitcoin :smiley::smiley:. Amazing Apr,s amazing dev , extraordinary team and the most committed and driven community.

BTC single staking , bomb staking , bshare staking , rewards etc etc .

Get in now and get rich

18 Likes

Rarely do we find projects that have doxed devs. Hope this one gets approved. Iā€™ll be sure to use this!

18 Likes

An absolutely amazing idea. XBomb is an excellent choice for this. Wen borrow?

18 Likes

Love this ideas! Bomb keeps delivering and getting better and better!!

18 Likes

Wake me up when this goes live! Canā€™t wait!

19 Likes

Wow bomb.money i would live to use my xbomb as collateral!!!

18 Likes

Sounds great to me. Unlike some other tokens you can have a clear idea of how close to liquidation youā€™ll be so it seems a no brainer.

18 Likes

This is sick! Im excited for thisšŸ˜

17 Likes

BTC stability, high return yield bearing tokenā€¦ Plugged in safe numbers in the contract for MIM/Abra due to our relatively small size, and high interest to generate big revenue for sSPELL holders. Letā€™s make it happen!

19 Likes

Solid idea! Would love to see this.

18 Likes

Massive opportunity for both parties. This is a no brainer for Abra.
Tons of money to be generated on both sides. Please make this vote pass!!

17 Likes

BOMB MONEY is a perfect compliment here! Canā€™t wait to get leveraging!!

18 Likes