Add Wrapped Staked Snowbank (wsSB) as collateral to borrow MIM

This would be a great match, letā€™s goooo!

2 Likes

I like this! However SnowBank should also agree to bond SPELL as part of this proposal

4 Likes

whoā€™s gonna liquidate that !
For sure NO !

1 Like

Do it !! ASAP , Honestly SB$MIM good partner. Letā€™s have it guys

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. Seems win-win. Or bond sSPELL

1 Like

Honestly, a good colab

1 Like

Yes yes I am for this.

1 Like

we definitely need this

1 Like

Yes! I fully support the proposal! WsSB - to be!

1 Like

Get it done please!!!

1 Like

sb good project honestly

1 Like

Yes please. The more utility for $SB, the more value it has (and the more I will buy)

1 Like

Yes, this is good for everyone

1 Like

Snowbank currently holds 31M MIM in its treasury. We have been supporters of MIM since day one, because we support the project and long term vision of MIM. We are helping build awareness for MIM.

3 Likes

Two honestly good projects.

1 Like

Bring it on! Wise partnership

1 Like

Love the idea. Honestly a great way to continue to expand MIM with one of the fastest growing projects on AVAX. Benefits to SPELL holders and to the SB/AVAX ecosystems.

1 Like

As a person whoā€™s taken a 2/7th of my $sb profits and invested them into the avalanche mim/3pool Iā€™d state strongly there is room for further win/wins between these two protocols

I funded my initial investment into SB with TIME profits and then rebought and added moreā€¦ as well - would have borrowed with wmemo if mim was available.

Much rather borrow using mimā€™s proven leverage management

honestly SB&MIM&TIME good projectsā€¦

1 Like

in the end all stable coins need to have reasons why folks continue to hold their stablesā€¦ olympus will be launching more liquidity to avalanche soon with proteus ā€“ it would be advantageous to SB to have a native 9,9 solution on avalanche in the face of that wave unless market.xyz enters avalanche

I think itā€™s good point that SB might need to consider a spell bond to balance this equationā€¦

May the snowdogs and frog nations members find common ground

1 Like

that would be the best opportunity to get a lot of snow. :snowflake::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gem: 24k holders right now, and the best part is we are the first.
what I think best about snow he showed me abracadabra!

2 Likes