Proposal: Onboard wsSQUID (Wrapped Squid DAO staked $SQUID) as Collateral

I support this proposal.
nice work homme.
gonna see a huge demand for borrowing MIM.

4 Likes

Would definitely make use of this cauldron if available.

4 Likes

Well written. I support this proposal.

3 Likes

Huge fan of Abracadabra and an even bigger fan of SQUID DAO. Definitely support this proposal

3 Likes

I support this. The squid community is great.

3 Likes

I support. Squiddao is one of the best communities. Would love to be able to use my wsSquid as collateral to borrow MIM.

5 Likes

I like this proposal. Squid is a strong community and has faith of eth. I trust ETH will bull very soon, at that time, squid will fly to the moon. Also checked his treature and data, that is solid. Support squid!

3 Likes

As a big TIME and SQUID holder, I love this proposal. Think it benefits both communities greatly. Shout out to Homme for writing this up. Lets make this happen

4 Likes

I am a holder of SPELL and SQUID and I support this proposal. I am a huge fan of Daniele and what heā€™s accomplished and I think SquidDAO is also blazing a new path for itself as an ETH hedge fund. Think this could be the start of an interesting partnership! Good proposal @homme

4 Likes

Impressive writeup - agree a yield bearing asset backed by ultra sound money is strong collateral.

2 Likes

Love this dao and love abracadabra. Own spell, in pools on popsicle, and would be awesome if squid was linked.

3 Likes

Yes - def support. For transparency I hold veSQUID, ICE & SPELL.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got a proposal made by Squirrel which will allow projects to create and submit a cauldron with the help of libraries.

Hereā€™s the proposal.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for this proposal. To me SQUID is the best and most solid OHM fork out there. An improved version and they took out my main concern as they doxxed one of the multsigs. Appears SQUIDDao is a diamond in the rough and as it is discovered, this will add demand on Abracadabra if the proposal goes through. Big vote!

Iā€™m sorry but just no.