Proposal: Increase Demand for MIM on Arbitrum & Offer for Dani to Join Multi-Sig

Positive flywheel for the entire defi eco from doing good treasury management cannot be overstated
+1 for this proposal, seems promising to achieve flywheel

4 Likes

This would be a great way to increase demand for MIM on arbitrum. Bonding DPX is a brilliant idea.

4 Likes

+1 on the proposal.
Mim could be very useful for Akame Dao and Arbitrum growth as well.

3 Likes

Confident we will see liquidity influx to arbitrum, and a partnership such as this will position both projects well

4 Likes

+1 on this. I think Abra will be very interested to see some of the ideas being implemented re: Optimized Treasury Utilization as well. INNOVATING

3 Likes

Really great idea. I think this is a mutually beneficial partnership.

4 Likes

Seems to have some really good synergies. +1

3 Likes

Good one. Might bring some fresh energy to Arbitrum.

3 Likes

+1 … seems like a good idea. Get more moving on Arb. Seems to complement TIME nicely too

3 Likes

Agreed. Seems like a great idea.

2 Likes

I agree with this idea. Arbitrum + MIM will be a fruitful endeavor

2 Likes

Agreed. Arbitrum is a great platform.

2 Likes

Arbitrum is critical to the long term sustainability of Ethereum. It’s likely we see huge user adoption here in the coming months as more projects go live.

Supporting this proposal would likely increase MIM adoption on L2 and further cement Abras dominance across the entire Defi space.

2 Likes

L2 adoption is the future trend of Ethereum and what is lacks is some killer apps. Let’s build together.

2 Likes

+1 Arb projects need to coordinate the Arb takeover. Win/Win

2 Likes

Excellent idea. This is a win for all involved. Increase MIM utilization on Arbitrum, increase impact for philanthropy focused crypto projects.

Great idea. This will bring more volume to arb +1

1 Like

+1 on the proposal. Would love to see this happen

1 Like

Not sure I’ve ever seen more universally positive feedback on any Proposal before. Governance would be critical as charity can easily get forgotten when newcomers show up for the rebasing profits…
Perhaps there’s a way to fund that via profits on Treasury and be both a supporter of MIM and a customer of Abra, thereby increasing profits for charity? For eg, instead of minting just MIMs, do that but also Mint in MIM/crv2pool and Lever-up that asset via Abra for increased yield? Would not only take MIMs off the market but also increase MIM LP depth and help create long term solution to cost of all the SPELL Bribes, etc.

3 Likes

+1

Arb definitely needs more projects like this and I agree with the poster who said that Akame Dao’s charity is much more compelling than carbon credits.

1 Like